Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Keep Dreaming

Last night we had our second Dream Dinners meal.  It was the Firehouse Three Cheese Pasta with Meatballs.  It was YUMMY!  I'm so happy my hubs is liking the meals from Dream Dinners.  It has been so nice and convenient, especially on nights neither of us is home until 7:30 or 8:00.  

Last night I had my baby boot camp workout class and really enjoyed it.  It feels good to get outside after being at a desk literally ALL day.  And it's nice to workout and break a sweat, especially as I'm getting much bigger.  It feels good to stay active.  And seeing sweet Haley and precious Haden is icing on the cake!  Great night!
Out of the fridge and ready to bake!

This picture doesn't do it justice.  It was much more colorful in person.  Wish I could translate the smell into words.  YUM!
This picture also makes it looks not as appetizing as it truly was.  If I had kept the salad on the same plate it would have added some color but it was delicious all the same!  The Dream Dinners garlic bread was good too!

Tonight I will be making the pulled pork burritos.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs