Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lazy Lauren

I have been so lazy lately.  It has been nice to be able to take naps, do laundry, relax, and spend time with family.  I have to admit I didn't even shower yesterday.  I have had a lazy week but am looking forward to getting ready and going to the couples shower of my dear friend Emily tonight.  It will be nice to get out and about with the hubby!  With that said, you can see I've even been too lazy to get on the computer and write what I'm thankful for this week.  So here is some catching up on what I wrote down.

November 9 - I'm thankful for books and the time I've had to catch up on reading.

November 10 - I'm thankful for all the wonderful girl friends in my life and all the babies that are on the way!

November 11 - I'm thankful for the holidays and the cheerful decorations that are already up around town!

November 12 - I'm thankful the weekends and time when my hubby is off work and able to be with me as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs