Monday, November 7, 2011

Giving thanks for Thanksgiving...cont.

November 6 - I am thankful A now has a light in her room!  We have been replacing all the light fixtures in the house from the hideous lights that were here when we moved in.  We finally found a little white fan and light kit and hubby did his handy man work yesterday.  Let there be light!  On that note, I'm also thankful for a husband that can do pretty much anything around the house.  I grew up with a dad who can fix/build/repair anything on the planet (love that mechanical engineer of a father) and I'm lucky to have a husband who is like that too!

November 7 - I am thankful I grew up in a faith filled, religious family.  I don't know how people get through hard times without a solid foundation of faith.  I have had a life time growing in a relationship with God and I thank Him everyday that I had parents who taught me how important that is and how it has has helped me through life's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs