Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Obsessed

 So I've been a tad obsessed lately. 

Obsession 1.  Erin Condren

Even since Meredith told me about about these fabulous products I can't stop buying!  There are so many fun things for this stationary loving, organization obsessed, crafting girl!  I just got an order in and think my supplies should be complete (for the time being).  The hubby doesn't quite understand why we are in need of all the gift labels and stationary.  This is about all I can justify.



Obsession 2.  Halloween

I love all holidays!  I'm especially excited about this Halloween because it's our first Halloween in a home.  I'm beyond excited for all the little trick or treaters and seeing the costumes.  Kids truly do bring the joy to all holidays.  And it's a special bonus that I know so many of the kids in the neighborhood.  Can't wait!

I stayed home from work today and thought I could spend my time finishing the Halloween treat bags I'm putting together for the kids of neighbors and friends.  Not going to lie...there was a rather large number of wrappers that began to pile up during this process.



I've decided Aubrey's very first Halloween costume is going to be a pumpkin.  I'm stealing the idea from my sister-in-law who was nine months pregnant during Halloween of 2009.  So simple and cute!



Happy Hump Day!  Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. what cute treat bags! i'm sure your neighbors will love them (and you for putting them together!) my husband thinks i'm crazy for doing things like that, but it is SO much fun. this year since libbi is in a mother's day out program, she gets to bring treats to all of her friends and i have gotten entirely too much joy out of that - ha! she has her own EC labels, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs