Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby shower!

This weekend was the baby shower given to my by my family.  We called it the "new generation" of hostess because showers have historically been given to the girls in the family by my mom, aunts, and God mother.  This shower was given to me by my sister-in-laws, cousins, and God sister.  It was AMAZING!  I have to say, the youngsters gave the moms a run for their money.  It was so sweet and adorable!  All the decorations were amazing and I was so proud and happy!  Great shower girls!  I had such a good time socializing with all my favorite girls!

They had a cake made to match my invitation!



My cousin Taylor
 
Thanks mom for letting the girls use your house!


Me and my amazing mom


My cousins Jen and Taylor with my mom

My God mother Lisa and me

My wonderful sister-in-laws!  Love them so much! 

The hostesses - LOVED the shirt idea!







I got so many sweet and wonderful gifts!  I felt very loved and so thankful the amazing women in my life!



One of my favorite gifts!  Love this diaper bag!




A gift card and Juicy outfit from her aunts!  Too cute! 



The gift from my mom made me want to cry.  In addition to buying all our baby furniture and giving me a bassinet at the shower, my mom had a cute hat box filled with cherished items of mine from when I was a baby.  There were all the glass collectible Beatrice Potter music boxes I had growing up and my Amy doll.  I got my Amy doll for my first birthday and had it with me my WHOLE childhood.  I can't wait to pass her on to Aubrey.  Such a thoughtful gift and passing of love from mother to daughter.  Thanks Mom! 




Hubby took a break from football to come say hi to all the ladies and load up all the gifts.  Love him so much!



Love this picture my cousin took as we were talking.  Pretty sure I was probably giving him orders on loading the car but sweet how he's always touching my belly!

It was such an amazing, love filled weekend.  I feel very blessed with all the people in my life.

Now off to a family dinner at Buca de Beppo!

2 comments:

  1. you look so great! and i love the shirts spelling out aubrey's name - how cute is that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful pregnant woman - you are glowing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs