Friday, August 26, 2011

Obsession

The blog world is a buzz with talk of Erin Condren.  My precious friend Meredith alerted me to this fabulous site.  Knowing my love of stationary, calendars, papers, and pretty much anything cutesy, she couldn't have found me a more exciting link!  The most popular product right now is the life planner.  I was head over heals when I saw this!  I immediately ordered one (after much debate on which cover to buy) and waited for my precious package to arrive.

It was a Saturday around 8AM when I heard the knock on the door.  What an exciting way to start the weekend.

Couldn't wait to open this package!

Oh my cup runneth over!  So many goodies!

I couldn't wait to write in my lovely life planner.  It is the perfect thing for an organization freak like me!

I was so in love with my life planner that I immediately went back on line to stock up on more goodies.  I got tablets, stationary, gift stickers, a notebook, and life planner for my mom.




Thank you so much Erin for your wonderful products!  You have a customer for life!

On another note, I've been quite absent from the internet these days.  My life has been consumed with unpacking, organizing, home visits, trips to Lowes, and home projects.  I started to take before and after pictures of the various projects and home changes but quickly realized the projects themselves where enough work.  Documenting them was dang near impossible.

So with that said, here is the one pic I had the energy to pull of my camera.  This is me, large and in charge at 23 weeks.  I'm now 241/2 but we missed this week's photo op. 



2 comments:

  1. I love all of your EC products!!! You really stocked up. I need to place another order-- your post just pushed me over the edge! Love you and that sweet baby girl bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look too cute!!! I love baby bump pics :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs